What is ELECTRA?
ELECTRA – Electrode Type Boiler differs in principle from any other method of heating water or producing steam as the water within the shell is used as an electrical resistance through which the current is passed. This causes a rise in the temperature of the water.
ELECTRODE TYPE BOILERS - THERMODYNE 100% EFFICIENT Environment Friendly
- ELECTRA – Electrode Type steam boilers are manufactured as a packaged unit mounted an a chassis
- Installation comprises the fitting of the steam pipe, cold feed, blow down, drain, safety valve, air vent pipe and the connection of the electrical supply.
- The current source consists of specially designed electrodes in the form of scrolls in order to maximize the electrodes area
- Automatic controls for high steam pressure and high & low water level inside the boiler shell are provided through a fully pre-wired control panel thereby making the operation highly user-friendly and easy.
Electra – Electrode Type Boiler is available in steam capacities from 50 Kg/hr to 1320 Kg/hr
Automatic controls for high steam pressure and high & low water level inside the boiler shell are provided through a fully pre-wired control panel thereby making the operation highly user-friendly and easy.
- Compact size
- Safe, easy-to-use heat provide — no on-site product of combustion
- Easy and fast to place in, they need entirely water affiliation and electrical hook-up
- Steam out there at the flip of a switch
- Designed as per IBR 1950, punctually approve from the IBR body
(To know about IBR read here – What are the Indian boiler regulations? )
- Zero Emmissions
- 100% Efficiency
- Compact Design
- Environment Friendly
- No fuel storage/Handling