Savemax – Oil/Gas Fired Boilers is the conventional three pass smoke-tube design Oil / Gas fired steam boiler having an internal water-cooled furnace. The superior and features make it the ideal choice for process heating requirements of the industry today. This three pass packaged boiler is most suitable to burn fuels like heavy/light oils and Gas. The high combustion volume, large water & steam holding capacity and superior design features make it the ideal choice for efficient operation.
6 Major Advantages of Savemax – Oil/Gas Fired Boilers
- High Efficiency of 88% on NCV saves running costs.
- Large convective heating surface in the 2nd & 3rd pass tubes ensures excellent heat transfer
- Large water holding and steam holding space give a quick response to fluctuating steam demands.
- Large heat transfer surface reduces thermal stresses on the boiler surfaces.
- Dry steam reduces the processing time, saves steam and improves quality of processed goods
- Horizontal packaged boilers – less site work & quick commissioning
Save 10% fuel bills from top Industrial boiler manufacturing company in India, Thermodyne Engineering Systems & save money. For getting energy saving tips call & free supervision call us at +91-9891042944 / +91-9990212122
If you are facing any boiler related issue in your industry, Please share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.