Instatherm is efficient and cost effective way to generate hot water instantly. It can improve your manufacturing efficiency drastically. No more dependence upon the unreliable power supply to heat water.
It is a packaged type, silent and instant hot water generator exclusively catering to the hot water requirements of Hotels, Hospitals, Resorts, swimming pools, Dairies, Laundries and various other process industries .The multiple design for the flue gases ensures high efficiency and low running cost. The Hot water Boiler comes equipped with best quality burners and fittings which make it even more reliable and economic.
For Central Heating Applications
Instatherm can also be used for central heating applications in hotels, restaurants and other commercial buildings .The hot water supplied by the unit, if passed through a fan coil mounted in individual rooms, would heat the rooms to the desired temperature. Thermostic control provided in each FCU helps in controlling the hot air flow through each room there by making it fully automatic operation.
Also read – How Coil Type Boiler Works?
RUNNING COST COMPARISON SHOWING DAILY SAVINGS-BENEFITS TO YOU
|UNIT||ELECTRIC HEATING SYSTEM||INSTATHERM(OIL FIRED)|
|POWER COST||Rs. 7 UNIT||700||10|
|OIL COST||Rs.55 /-PER UNIT||NA||550|
|TOTAL RUNNING COST||Rs.||700||560|
|SAVING PER HOUR||Rs.||140|
|DAILY SAVING ( 3 HOUR)||Rs.||420|
- For 50 geysers of 2 kw each
Advantages To You
- Trouble free operation
- Insulated shell prevents surface losses
- Fitted with trouble free imported burner
- Can be operated by small genset / inverter
- Large reduction in KVA demand
- Packaged fully automatic unit
- No more electrical hazard
- Low running expenses
- Liquid & gas fuel options available
- Can be switched over to other fuel as per need
- Time saving- Easy Installation
- Space saving- No special foundation required
- Strict quality control ensures trouble free operation
- Lower maintenance
For getting hot water instantly and saving more than 50% over electrical geysers buy Thermodyne’s INSTATHERM. Instatherm models for larger capacities and solid/ electric options can also be offered on request. For reducing your fuel cost go for Instatherm.
— Thermodyne Boilers (@DelhiThermodyne) October 13, 2016